Friday, April 1, 2011

Well...This is It!

And cue senior recital on Saturday!!! The dress rehearsal on Wednesday went well except for one of my French pieces. I completely cut out half of the song on the first run through and was forgetting words left and right. I guess its good that it happened at the dress rehearsal and not during my recital though! Lesson on Thursday went ok considering how sick I was feeling. I think all the stress and small amount of sleep have started to take a toll on me, so I caught some bug. I feel better today though, and as long as I keep up with meds and such I should be over it by performance time on Saturday. For anyone reading this, my senior recital is this Saturday, April 2nd, at 2:00 in Ley Theater, second floor of the Brandenburg Education Building, in Wayne America, Nebraska, United States. That should about cover it ;)

Later

-Eric-

1 comment:

  1. What a spectacular recital, Eric. I am so very proud of your accomplishments, especially the strides you have taken in the past year! Other faculty members have shared with me their pleasure of seeing you improve, especially with your timbre and voice quality. I was so pleased to see the culmination of your vocal study last Saturday: your poise and professionalism, the grasp of understanding and application of vocal technique, your fluidity of delivering text and language, and the improvement of your facial expressions and emotional portrayal! Congrats, Eric. You deserve it. Now, a week off from voice lessons! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a K-12 Music Education major, with my primary being voice and secondary being percussion.