Monday, May 2, 2011

Field Experience Hours Mix-up

Well, I found out what was happening to all of my Field Experience Hours. All of the syllabi for my education courses that dealt with field experience have stated to place the hours within the final portfolio. None of them stated whether the hours should be copies or original forms though, so I have been putting originals in, assuming that the teachers were going to turn in the hours all together. What isn't stated is that it IS the students responsibility to turn in the hours to the field experience office, and that the hours in the portfolio's should be copies, not originals.

Just thought you should know,

-Eric-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a K-12 Music Education major, with my primary being voice and secondary being percussion.